Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's:Under the Gun Style...


Hey Y'all!

Not much time to type so this will be short and sweet. I am getting ready for a night out with the girls at the Cheesecake Factory sans kids and hubbies - YIPPEE!

So, I will show you one of the Valentine's cards I did, which are going in tomorrow's mail believe it or not! We have had a bad week here, and once everyone's finds out what has been going on, they will all understand :-)

Nuff said... I love this color combo. The paper is a mix of PTI white, Stampin Up! Blush Blossom, and Kraft, and Bazzill (the dark brown base - there are so many shades of Bazzill I never know which ones I have!).

I stamped the flowers from PTI Out On A Limb randomly on the Kraft paper and then added little black dot centers with a Sakura Glaze Pen (I love these things!) I made sure to avoid the area I planned to stamp the sentiment.

I used an American Crafts plastic heart from the Playhouse Collection, these are a perfect match to Blush Blossom. I outlined it with a black marker to make it stand out from the Kraft paper more. Used my Cropodile to put a whole in it for the knot and tied a sheer and satin know in it, then popped it up on a dimensional.

And there you have it. Another easy card! I am all about easy these days!

Enjoy and have a great evening! More to come tomorrow (I think)!
What I used:
Stamps: PTI Out On A Limb
Ink: Versamagic Dew Drops Could White, Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: PTI White, SU! Blush Blossom and Kraft, Bazzill (dark brown)
Accessories: American Crafts Plastic Heart from Playhouse Collection, Ribbon Offray, Crop-o-dile, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Black Marker to outline heart

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Very nice. Sounds like an awesome night out too!!! Hope you had fun!

Bethany Paull said...

I love how you used the flowers without the limb. What a pretty card!