Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cute little find...


I don't know about you, but I am always so excited when I get some really great finds in the clearance bins. I pride myself on the fact that I don't pay full price for anything (well except Papertrey Products). My husband is always so impressed with my ability to come home with bags of stuff having spent minimal amounts of money. I just found shirts for my kids for .98, even I couldn't believe that bargain!
Anyway, in my latest search for a bargain I went to Joanns to try to find some fabric to recover some pillows that I never really liked, they were having 50% off on fine fabrics. Instead of fabric, I found some great clearance buys. Aren't these little photo (I am going to use them for cards) holders really cute? I couldn't pass them up, and after paying for them, I should have bought more because they were only .59 each. You can't see it so well in the pic, but they even have glitter on them. I also got bags of Patriotic confetti for .25 each, and some dollar stamps for .50 each, as well as brads and an EK Success flower punch on a 40% off coupon. I love sales!
I hope to work on some crafty stuff today after attempting to clean up my space. I will post something new either today or tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: