Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Boy - Another Card!


Well, here is yet another baby card for yet another Boy! It seems like I have been doing quite a few baby cards lately and all of them for boys! I have such pretty pink paper calling out for a baby card, but alas, the number of boys entering the world is far outweighing the female population. So, here is a quickie, but an oh so cute one I made for a friend of my husband's new little addition. I love this MME paper, it is so versatile, and as soon as I saw this pattern I thought it would work great. The stamp is actually from a Fiskars set I found at AC Moore, and I used a 50% off coupon so I think it cost me like $7 for 44 stamps, can't beat that, and they work pretty well. This is also a card of firsts, in that it is MY FIRST card ever colored with my new Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I know I am behind the times (everyone else is using their new Copic markers - way out of my budget). I think I did a pretty good job with the pencils, let's just say I am not embarrassed to give it away! I bought my pencils on Ebay, 120 pencils for $46! I almost attempted to use a coupon at Michaels to buy them, but it still seemed pretty expensive. Then it hit me, EBAY! I must have hit it at a good time because I haven't seen anyone get them for that cheap since, nor before. YEAH ME! Okay, enough on that one, I have one more to upload.
Supplies: Paper: DP and dark blue MME Magnolia, White Papertrey, Cool Carribean, Bazzill Tangerine. Stamps: Fiskars baby set, SU! Warm Words. Ink: Versamagic Aegean Blue. Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Tangerine ribbon SU!, MM antique mini brads, and dimensionals.

No comments: