Saturday, April 26, 2008

No Where Near Needing This...

Like I said last week, although my blog took a little time off, I unfortunately did not. We had a showcase day at my MOPS group a few weeks ago to show off our home businesses. Now I don't really have a home business per se, but since people had been encouraging me to show others what I can do, I thought this might be a good opportunity to do that. So, this is one of the projects I did for that showcase.

I am in Love with Cosmo Cricket's Sugar line! It is so girly, yet it's classic too. I have decided that is what my daughter's room will be decorated with. I am going to cover her name letters with it too. I just love the colors and the patterns! Gotta stock up now before they yank it from the shelves to make room for the new stuff, which I have to tell ya does not make my heart go pitter patter :-( like this does.

Guessing by now everyone knows how to make one of these! I used Maya Road rub-ons for her name and the flower is from MM. I did cover the inside with paper too, and attached an organza pull ribbon bag to keep the tooth and money in.

I actually got three orders for these in their choice of color scheme. Not bad!

So, what do you think?

OK, well off to clean and hopefully stamp tonight. I have a lot of painting to do to - you'll see that next. I miss my stamps! :-(

Have a fabulous Sunday!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

What I Used:

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Sugar Collection

Accessories: Maya Road rub-on letters, MM rub-on flower, Ofray cream satin ribbon, organza bag (inside), MM Copper Flower Brads, Tin



1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable!!! love your tooth tin!