Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nestabilities Anyone?

Short post, but just curious... I have an opportunity to purchase the whole set of circle nestabilities at a really great price (a friend doesn't want them), but I already have the large scallop circle set, which would then mean I would have two. I don't need two of the same set - I know, not a phrase we crafters often here ourselves saying - LOL! So, I would like to sell mine.

I used only one of them once, so they are not in their original package, but I could put them in a CD case for you??? I just haven't had the time to use them. Would anyone be interested in buying the set I currently have? I want to sell them for $22 plus shipping, and would likely only take Paypal. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise I might just put them on ebay - UGH! Thanks!

Have a great day/night!

No comments: