Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've Been Tagged - What??????

OK, so this proves how much I actually check my blog :-( - I was tagged last week (Friday) by Miss Moon and have yet to respond. I didn't even know anyone actually even looked at my blog, I update so infrequently. Well, here goes, this is an easy one:


1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I don't know how much that is in US dollars, but either way I would go with the paper, I'm an addict!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons which would you choose?
Gotta say stamps at this point. Rub-ons, nice, but not my thing yet.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?
I guess I would say layouts for scrapbooking. I am soooooo far behind on my kids books that I would feel great to have them done or at least up to date!

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both, lol)
This one is tough for me, I guess I would like my own room. I need more space, which is why my scrapbooks are so far behind. We're working on that though :-) But a whole store, just think of the discount...

5. And then last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
I like distressing, and I love browns and natural colors. It is hard for me to do fun, glitzy colors and embellishments, it feels unnatural. I use both rubber and acrylic. I prefer acrylic because I can see where it goes, but rubber still gives a crisp impression, so I am torn. I am starting to use more glitter and stickles though, I like the sparkle so we'll see where it takes me :-)

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 more friends, but I don't really know anybody, so I will do what Miss Moon did and tag five new bloggers per Allison's site. Here goes... (hope they don't mind)

1. Cindy
2. Melissa
3. Helena
4. Melinda
5. Kimberley

2 comments:

*The W said...

THANKS for the tag:) its nice to know people read my blog:) check out my blog for a response!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey Tracy! I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas... AND... to remember to tell you about the "cone". I keep forgetting to post about it. All I did was wrap a 12x12 peice of chipboard into a cone shape. It is kind of hard to keep in together.. so I've found using a hot glue gun works best...then once it holds, I just took my scissors and trimmed the bottom straigh accross. Nothing technical, sorry. lol
Have a Merry Christmas!!!