Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Am Still Here!

I just wanted to check in to say I am still here!

I have had several emails asking if I am still using my blog, or still crafting for that matter. Yes, I am and have been crafting off and on. I needed a little break, and I needed to feel like I was making a difference somewhere. Life got monotonous, and that is NEVER good for me! So I have been volunteering in various capacities to kind of fill that void. It's been nice and I will continue to do it, just not as often since summer is here and I want to devote more time to my family.

We have also had A LOT going on here at the ole' homestead. Our house is finally on the market, my son finished pre-school, I am teaching myself how to crochet, I am going back to school, and spending lots of family time together.

I want to desperately give the Ole' Blog a makeover too, just haven't found the time to do it.

With that said, I will have some pics edited and posted by this weekend, both things I have made and places we have been.

I hope you will hang in there with me!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: